Bias Lighting for HDTV USB Powered TV Backlighting Home Theater Accent lighting, Kohree 35.4″ Led Strip Light, Bright White (Reduce eye fatigue and increase image clarity)
Why on earth would you need a light behind your TV ? According to the experts “your eyes are very sensitive to even small changes in brightness. So, as on-screen content fluctuates between light and dark scenes, your pupils become constricted and dilated accordingly. This leads to eye-fatigue which then results in tiredness and possibly
Why on earth would you need a light behind your TV ?
According to the experts “your eyes are very sensitive to even small changes in brightness. So, as on-screen content fluctuates between light and dark scenes, your pupils become constricted and dilated accordingly. This leads to eye-fatigue which then results in tiredness and possibly headaches. Having some ambient lighting in the room will allow your eyes to have a base level of room-luminance, thus avoiding this problem”. Bias lighting can really help to improve your perception of contrast, and make panel monitors much easier on the eyes.
Brilliant and colorful LED lighting, more uses than just TV!
While this is marketed for a TV, you can use it for anything that has a USB 2.0 outlet: laptops, desktops, car audio, USB charger adapters, even portable USB batteries. Bling your car, bicycle, or motorcycle. Use them for cosplay, Halloween decorations/costumes, a Christmas light project, or wear it on casual Friday! You’re only limited by your imagination.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– Provides a great ambient lighting not only for tv but more uses you can think of
– Powered by USB do not need any other adapter or anything
– Long enough to cover most TVs, you can cut it down to length you want
– Easy to install, comes with adhesive to the back of the strip (but make sure you’ve cleaned the surface), just peel and stick, super simple!
1. This string light as expected turns on when you turn on the tv and turns off when you turn the tv off
2. Ensure the back of your TV is free from dust before installation to avoid falling off.
3. If TV USB output can’t reach 1A, you can simply use the 5V 1A Universal USB Wall Charger to power the led strip instead when insert the led strip to TV usb port and it don’t turn on or flashes
- Alleviates Eye-strain?- Professional bias lighting/ backlighting for your HDTV! Reduces eye fatigue, ease eye strain and increases perceived image clarity
- Easy Installation?- This Led Strip is 35.4 Inch and can be cut with Scissors on the Cut Marks (White Lines) to fit the desired size of your TV.Powered by any devices with output 5V 1A USB port. No Wall Socket Are Required.
- Universal Application?- Could use this anywhere you want and not just with a TV. Since it is USB powered, you could put this under a desk, behind your desk monitors, under a counter in a kitchen.
- Satisfaction Guarantee?- Kohree stands behind all of its products 100%. These lights come with a 12 month warranty. If you received broken or defective lights, please contact us Kohree any time.