Celebrate A Holiday 72 inch Cocoon Corpse Hanging Halloween Decoration – Spooky Outdoor Halloween Decor – Scary Halloween Prop Can Also Be Used Indoor – Halloween Skeleton for Outdoor Haunted House
Are you tired of losing to your neighbors in the annual Halloween decorating contest? Searching for the perfect Halloween decor to creep it real? Or maybe you’re just a drama teacher looking for a prop in this year’s rendition of Halloweentown? Never fear (or maybe do?), our Halloween yard decoration is here! Scare away passerby,
Are you tired of losing to your neighbors in the annual Halloween decorating contest? Searching for the perfect Halloween decor to creep it real? Or maybe you’re just a drama teacher looking for a prop in this year’s rendition of Halloweentown?
Never fear (or maybe do?), our Halloween yard decoration is here! Scare away passerby, kids looking for candy, and even your family with this creepy hanging corpse. Your neighbors will be all wrapped up in how you managed to swoop the win from under them this year while you earn notorious fame. It’s a fangtastic idea, no tricks, if you ask us.
This durable Halloween skeleton is made with a wire frame covered in sturdy plastic, which is then wrapped in cotton cobwebs for that authentic dead body look (a style that is really trendy this season). In addition, a hook near the body’s feet allows for easy hanging as an indoor Halloween decoration OR an outdoor decoration, under a porch, by your door, on a tree, in your living room room window, over your bed – wherever you want to give someone a good scare!
Once Halloween has drawn to a close, this spooky decor can easily fold down like an accordion, ready to emerge next year to scare the bones out of your neighborhood again. Our customers rave that adding UV lights to enhance the body’s spooky effect, using the web for plastic spiders and bones, painting “bloody” handprints, or even adding fake body parts all add to the spooky effect Halloween is all about. Have fun with it – after all, if you’ve got it, haunt it!
As always, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to refund you!
- ✅ SEARCHING THE WEB FOR A QUALITY SPOOK? Look no further – your neighbors will give you all their candy and call their moms while you sip your vampire cocktail from your kitchen. The attached cobweb allows for you to easily get creative: add some plastic spiders, fake bones, or even blood (don’t worry, red paint will suffice). You’ll be sure to win the neighborhood house contest AND scare the kids – all with one spooky Halloween tree decoration!
- ✅ EASY-TO-HANG HALLOWEEN DECORATION WITH HOOK: Yes, that’s right – this horror decor is perfect for outside under your porch, on a tree, or in your living room, because unlike a real body, our Halloween outdoor decoration is light enough to hang with the attached hook by the corpse’s feet. You won’t have to worry about it falling, and if your Uncle John runs into it while he’s handing out candy – well, you can hang it back up like nothing happened!
- ✅ STORES WELL UNTIL NEXT SPOOKY SEASON: After you’ve displayed our Halloween window decoration to your s(gh)oul’s content, you can store the skeleton by folding it like an accordion. The wires holding the body will bend and easily unfold again come next Halloween, or school drama production, or parade, or any other time you will need a fake dead body. This “haunted” house decoration is scary any time of the year!
- ✅ DURABLE FOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE: Our scary Halloween door decoration can be hung inside AND outside; if outside, the corpse can withstand wind speeds >10mph and light rain. Unlike our competitors, the white webbing on this Halloween prop glows brightly under added UV light, so if you have a UV light, this could be the corpse for you!
- ✅ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! If you find that this product drives you batty (and not in the good way), contact us and we will refund your purchase, hassle-free! We can feel it in our bones that you will be satisfied with our customer service, so never hesitate to ask us questions or leave us concerns!